Preventing and Responding to Challeging Behaviour – In all settings for children and teens.
WHAT IS TCI?
TCI is accredited by the British Institute of Learning Disabilities (BILD). Whilst TCI was first developed in America it is now an international programme. It equips organisations through cares and managers to 1) prevent crisis 2) respond therapeutically when crisis do occur and 3) process crisis events in a way that promotes learning for all involved.
TCI Training and courses
- TCI is most effective when implemented, led and managed as a system. There are five parts to the system.
- Leadership and Management Support and Understanding.
- Clinical Involvement and Planning for Individual Children.
- Traning to competency standards
- Supervision and post crisis / episode learning
- Data collection and analysis of incidents.
We can bring TCI to your organisation. For more information please visit the contact us section.
© 2016 Secure Attachment Matters. All Rights Reserved.